Well, hello! Welcome to my new blog and website! I am thrilled you are taking the time to check this out!
12 Facts about Kim Kerr:
1. I have been a Physical Therapist for 20 years and a Personal Trainer for 14
2. My husband and I homeschool our 2 children using the “Classical Method”
3. We live on a 1913 custom houseboat, and …..
- 4. Since we cannot spoil our children without consequence, we enjoy spoiling our rescue mutt, Nugget
5. I am a self-diagnosed germophobe…. Mostly relating to public bathrooms and shopping carts
6. But, strangely, I don’t have a problem doing manual therapy on a stinky foot or a hairy back (TMI?)
7. I love taking pictures of sunrises and sunsets on the water, despite my poor photography skills!
8. I have a strange sense of humor and laugh to and at myself often…
9. I love to talk about life and the Good News ( scroll to end for a great explanation by Kristen, one of my favorite bloggers!)
10. I do prefer the adjective, frugal, over cheap (which is why my website/blog will lack the professional touch of a website designer for now…)
11. I love to be active and have a hard time sitting still (which will increase the time it will take me to learn how to make my site look respectable…)
12. If I see someone standing or sitting in poor posture, I get antsy (and if I know you … well, I might just come over and correct your posture…)
Most of my friends and family would agree that I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession for good posture and body mechanics, as well as an addiction to exercise. Of all possible addictions, though, I guess exercise is not too bad.
In my practice over the years, I have seen many, many people benefit from making lifestyle changes which include posture improvement and muscle balancing with exercise.
My goal with this corner of the web is to positively encourage you to take better care of your bodies! It really only takes a few simple changes to see an improvement!
If you have a moment, I would love, love, love if you signed up for “The Posture Challenge!” The official challenge begins on September 12, 2016….and it is FREE!
Also, please comment with a fun fact about yourself and something you would like to learn from a Physical Therapist and Personal Trainer!
Thanks for stopping by!